Looking for gift ideas for a lingerie lover?
You may not be able to splurge on an expensive item of intimate apparel. But there are other options in feminine and flirty, but affordable lingerie gifts. Some even take the guesswork out of lingerie gift giving since sizing isn't an issue. And they'll not only fit nicely into a lingerie drawer, but also any budget.
Here are 6 great ideas for lingerie gifts, all priced under $20, or less:
1. Pasties and nipple jewelry come in a wide range of styles, colors, and prices. These adorable Nippies Lovelace Hearts are made of stretchable, form-fitting lingerie fabric and come in two sizes. Self-stick adhesive backs guarantee no extra steps or nip slips. Two pairs of Nippies retail for $15.Nippies Lovelace Hearts from Bristols Six
2. Fragrant and delicate sachets make any lingerie drawer more appealing and inviting. (And make unique DIY gifts, too.) These cute handmade lace and ribbon bra sachets are filled with lavender and come in assorted designs. Choose from a combo of 3 fabric and 11 ribbon choices---or ask about custom orders. Each priced at $4.50, but you'll want to buy more than one.Bra Sachets from Stiletto Seamstress on Etsy
3. Fancy flirty panties come in every cut, color, and possible choice of print. They're one lingerie item every woman appreciates and is sure to wear. This sultry and sexy B. Tempt'd Ciao Bella Tanga from Dollhouse Bettie will add spice to any basic black bra. Available in S/M/L and retails for $19.B. Tempt'd Ciao Bella Night Gold Lace Tanga from Dollhouse Bettie
4. Personalized lingerie bags organize beautiful intimates for both travel or simple storage. A Special Little Something's 100% cotton drawstring lingerie bag is an adorable, customized way to protect the best delicate items. Priced at $14.95.A Special Little Something Lingerie Bag from PersonalizationMall.com
5. Garter belts have made a big fashion comeback and are now found in vintage and modern designs. This Shirley of Hollywood Stretch Lace Garter Belt comes in four colors, one easy-to-wear size, and retails for $18.Shirley of Hollywood Stretch Lace Garter Belt from HerRoom
6. Sexy seamed stockings are the perfect stocking stuffer! The What Katie Did Retro Seamed Stockings (also available as pantyhose) are both glamorous for evening and the perfect accent with everyday dresses, skirts and suits. Available in S/M and M/L, nude or black, with choice of red, black, coffee, or pink seams. Retail price $15.Retro Seamed Stockings from What Katie Did
Will you buy any lingerie gifts this holiday season? Would any of these ideas make it onto your list? Any favorites?
Featured image: B. Tempt'd Ciao Bella Tanga from Dollhouse Bettie
Latest posts by Elisabeth Dale (see all)
- Looking Ahead to a Break from Blogging & Social Media - December 31, 2019
- LIVELY Lingerie Review: Pretty Everyday Basics - December 10, 2019
- Bustiers and Basques: Flattering and Festive - November 7, 2019