How to beat winter blues when freezing temperatures have you bundled up or locked indoors? You could start with changing up the color of your lingerie.
Record breaking cold weather forces us to stay warm by wearing layers of clothing: from thermal undies, woolen socks, and bulky sweaters, to thick parkas and heavy coats. But one way to ward off the chill is to build your wardrobe over fashionable new foundations.
At The Breast Life, we've stocked our Store with bright new lingerie to help beat Winter blues. Check out these five fab radiant bra brands:
1. Claudette Dessous mesh bra in brilliant shades with vibrant accents. The sexy plunge neckline and seamed construction of this underwire bra creates a smooth finish under tight turtlenecks or summer t-shirts. The Claudette Dessous mesh bra comes in eight colors in band sizes 30-38 with cup sizes A-G.Claudette Dessous Colorful Mesh Bra Image via HerRoom
2. Super sunny and sexy Chantelle C Chic demi bra. Form fitting semi-sheer microfiber fabric and subtle feminine lace combine to make this a practical, but definitely non-boring, everyday bra. The Chantelle C Chic is available in six color-saturated hues in band sizes 32-38 and U.K. cup sizes B-F.Chantelle C Chic Sexy Demi Bra Image via Bare Necessities
3. The Natori Reverie long line t-shirt bra in smooth satin with floral details. The seamless stretch microfiber longline design features a gorgeous flower motif along the band. The Natori Reverie t-shirt bra comes in five rich colors and is available in band sizes 30-38 and cup sizes B-G.Natori Reverie T-Shirt Bra Image via Bare Necessities
4. Shimmering glow of the Panache Andorra full bust lace bra. You'll find exceptional full bust support in lovely scalloped lace-edged cups with side sling construction. The Panache Andorra lace bra comes in eight gorgeous colors including jade green, mint, and violet and is available in band sizes 30-40 with U.K. cup sizes D-J.Panache Andorra Lace Bra Image via Bravissimo
5. Vivid color combos from Wacoal Embrace Lace. The dazzling stretch lace and supportive underwire of this bra make it a perfect fit for your unique curves. The Wacoal Embrace Lace is available in six colors and fits band sizes 32-40 and cup sizes from B-DDD.Wacoal Embrace Lace Underwire Bra Image via Bare Necessities
Ready for warmer temperatures? Which of these bras would help you beat Winter blues? Do you have a favorite?
Latest posts by Elisabeth Dale (see all)
- Ms A London: Because Trans Lives (and Lingerie) Matter - February 22, 2021
- Looking Ahead to a Break from Blogging & Social Media - December 31, 2019
- LIVELY Lingerie Review: Pretty Everyday Basics - December 10, 2019