Does bra-shopping drive you crazy? Do you wear a worn out model even when you know you could use better support?
The world of bras has changed. There are more places to buy, multiple ways to size, and dozens of brands and styles from which to choose.
There’s also plenty of confusion surrounding bra fit and sizing, and the oft-repeated statistic that “85% of women are in the wrong size bra.” Does it even matter? It turns out that brands have different bra fit and sizing standards. No two bras—like breasts—are alike. That’s why I wrote this book.
Welcome to The Bra Zone!
The Breast Life Guide to The Bra Zone: How to Find Your Ideal Size, Style, and Support provides practical advice on how to find the fit, fashion, and function you need—whether you’re buying your first or 50th bra.
What will you find inside?
- How to calculate size, even without a measuring tape.
- Basic bra fashion styles and how they change the look of breasts.
- Bra wardrobe essentials, when to wash and replace them, and where to recycle.
- Hacks and fixes, helpful photos, and critical online lingerie resources.
- One simple cupcake trick to get your ideal fit!
There’s also advice on how to deal with special fit situations. You’ll get tips on buying a first bra, qualities of a good sports bra, how to choose a nursing bra or post-pregnancy uplift, and what to wear after menopause. If you’re a guy who wants or needs to wear a bra, I’ve got you covered. A detailed addendum lists lingerie blogger resources, retailers, and other Internet resources. Plus, the book is available in a fun-sized purse and pocket-size format.
You’ll find The Bra Zone in stores this summer or you can pre-order the book here. Please make sure you’re signed up for The Breast Life Newsletter to learn about exclusive book giveaways.
I’m thrilled to bring you this book. My goal is to share with readers the information they need to navigate the crazy and sometimes confusing world of lingerie. We’ve got enough going on in our lives. Bras shouldn’t be a problem, but a solution.
Latest posts by Elisabeth Dale (see all)
- Glamorous Lingerie Bodysuits For Any Holiday Party - November 16, 2017
- 6 Ways Breasts Change With Age and How to Deal With It - November 9, 2017
- Update Your Bra Wardrobe with New Fall Styles & Colors - October 26, 2017