Thanksgiving is behind me---literally and figuratively---and it's time to hit my holiday shopping list. Every year I manage to kick off the season by purchasing a little something for myself.
Can you blame me? How can I pass up all the on-line sales? Many include free or reduced shipping. Lingerie retailers carry much more than bras and panties these days. You can pick up pjs, robes, slippers, swimwear, camisoles, tees, and assorted stocking stuffers. You'll find a variety of deals in maternity, men's, and resort wear, too. These offers are good through Monday -- and even Tuesday, in some cases. Here's a list of my top ten shopping sites:
- Bare Necessities -- Women & Men's undies (40% off bras, clothing, sleepwear)
- Bigger Bras -- Bras, swimwear, shapers (10% to 80% discounts, free shipping)
- Cosabella -- Bras, top, robes, sleepwear, swimwear ($7 flat shipping rate)
- Figleaves -- Women and men' designer brands of lingerie, swimwear, nightwear (20% off)
- Freshpair -- Women & Men's undies, clothing (30% off)
- HerRoom -- Women's lingerie, shapewear, lounge wear and men's undies ($20 off $100 purchase, $50 orders get free shipping)
- Journelle -- Women's designer bras, shapewear, sleepwear (20% off)
- Motherhood Maternity -- 50% off jeans, maternity tanks & camis, dresses starting at $24.99
- A Pea in a Pod -- $25 off on tees, denim, corduroy, pants, sweaters ($6 shipping)
- Amazon -- discounts in all categories from clothing to books, DVDs, and electronics.
Enjoy the savings!
Latest posts by Elisabeth Dale (see all)
- How to Choose a Bra After Breast Reconstruction - December 7, 2017
- Introducing Estelle Puleston of Esty Lingerie - August 8, 2017
- The Year in Review: Top Ten Breast Stories of 2012 - December 31, 2012